Beauty Eyes D.I.Y tutorial
Today, this little post is going to be dedicated to all ladies out there. As the old saying goes: There are no ugly girls, just superbly LAZY ones!
Tell yourself each day that you are amazing!
You are kind, you appreciate even little things in life, you help, you cheer and you listen. You aim, you plan, you protect your love ones and most importantly you upkeep your good values & promises to others.
If you’re single still, trust me, your other-half is looking for you the same way you are looking for him. When time is right, everything will come in place. Might be Love from a far-a-way land, you never know. Meanwhile, instead of waiting for ‘the one’ to appear, let’s do something to doll yourself up first.
Looking good is not about being vain, it is about self respect and respecting others. It brings you confidence and this confidence influences your working attitude. When you feel you look good, you tend to work better too. Try wearing no make-up, unkempt hair, shorts and slippers to work, you will understand what I mean.
In these recent years, fake eye lashes have taken 21st century over by storm. Many are wondering how exactly do we paste that little lash onto our eyes? How do we remove them? How long can it last? Will it harm my eyes or lash long term? Here comes some help to my dear ladies out there~
1) Have really good foundation set as base. Especially around the eyes area, use lots of loose powder to smooth out any rough surfaces. Loose powder helps reduce patchy foundation and enhance the durability of your eye make-up too.
2) apply your favourite eye shadow colour (a tinge of shimmer white/pearl white is always my must-have; brightens up your eyes lots!)
3) next, start with your eyeliner (if you are using the liquid eyeliner type, just remember to pre-shake the bottle a little. For crayon eyeliners wise, always press some dark chocolate or black eye shadow over it to reduce smudging.)
4) Finally , here comes your fake lashes application. Trim a little by the corner to have the lash length fit to your eyes.
Tip is : Trim, glue, blow and hold for 40 sec to 1 min, stick, hold, push and blow again.
5) there you go, Lash job done!! ps: do not save on lash glue and lip-eye remover please. Trust me, you won’t regret. Bad glues gives possible bad-skin-day!
I recently taught some ladies the above 5 steps and some very amazing results came out. Notice the difference? It was fantastic! My friend Alicia was like : My God!! Finally, managed to put it on! PHEW!! But to be honest, as hard as it may sound, you will somehow feel kind of accomplished.
Alicia: My god!! -.-!!
Me: You can do it!! Jia you!!
viola~~ well done ALicia! And thumbs up to you Linda!! Proud of you girls!
All I can say is :
Eyeliners are one of the BEST INVENTIONS made in history! It adds in the spark to her eyes immediately! & definitely cost lesser than cosmetic surgery.